You can offer your patients a hard acrylic nightguard with unbelievable comfort and fit. The Hard/ Soft Nightguards have two beneficial ingredients, a hard acrylic outer layer and a soft inner liner for a cozy, snug fit.
Certain patients require the strength and coverage of a traditional hard nightguard, but can not bear to wear them. The solution is a Hard/Soft Nightguard…a combination of sturdiness and comfort.
- Prevent damage from parafunction (grinding, bruxism of teeth, etc)
- Protect restorations
- Alleviates pain and prevents further destruction of healthy teeth.
- Advanced periodontal disease
- Mobile teeth
- Start with an accurate, void-free impression.
- Appliances are constructed to your occlusal plane specifications on the upper and lower arch.
Can be made of hard, soft, or a hard/soft combination of acrylic material
D9940 – Occlusal guard, by report – Removable dental appliances, which are designed to minimize the effects of bruxism (grinding) and other occlusal factors.