Vitallium® 2000 chrome cobalt has remained the undisputed premium partial denture alloy for over sixty years. Vitallium® 2000 is nickel and beryllium-free and polishes to a brilliant mirrored finish. Our team surveys and designs each partial using your clinical information and personal preferences. Strict attention to detail coupled with quality materials, techniques, and casting equipment results in precise clasp adaptation and retention for each framework.
- Comfortable, custom fit
- Durable construction
- Easy to use
- Adjustable while in the mouth
- Patient can adjust at home and achieve maximum treatment results night to night
- Smaller and less bulky than other oral appliances
- No masks or straps involved
- Edentulous patients
- Patients with braces
- Patients with dentures
- Used as a bleaching tray
- It can be fitted to a partial denture only if it has adequate retention and the patient sleeps with it in place.
- Cannot be used in cases of myofacial dysfunction, arthropathy of the temporomandibular joint and advanced periodontal problems.
- D5999 Unspecified Maxillofacial Prosthesis, By Report. Used for procedure that is not adequately described by a code. Describe procedure.